The type and number of drawings you need to submit with your planning application will vary according to the nature of the proposal and the type of application. For a domestic extension you usually need to include the following architectural design drawings with your submission:
- An ordinance survey-based location plan at a 1:1250 scale
- A site plan at a 1:500 scale
- All elevations at a 1:100 or 1:50 scale
- Floor plans at each level at a 1:100 or 1:50 scale
- A roof plan at a 1:100 or 1:50 scale
- Context drawings and other representations
We also serve you by delivering assistance in planning applications that can be submitted to the planning portal. Planning applications are a series of legal processes that enable the board to decide if you are to go on with your project or not. As you would expect, our experience sets you at an advantage as we know all that is to be known about the design and drawings needed for applying.